13 Littleheart Place, Mckail WA 6330
CHIC CITY LIVING House - Property ID: 846659
• Newly built,
• Winner of the 2014 Master Builders Award
• Contemporary design for family living,
• 6.5 star energy rating plus 5kw solar panels
• Quiet cul de sac location
• Space separation for children and adults,
• Ultra-modern kitchen,
• Theatre room with LED lighting,
• Games/activity room
• Alfresco entertaining area with timber lined raked ceiling and timber decking.
• Large powered shed with extra height
• Side access to back yard offering extra parking or boat storage plus children's fenced playground
• 12m x 8m powered shed
Situated in Little Heart Place this award winning, contemporary family home will win your heart.
The attention to detail in design and finish in this chic home is obvious as you approach along the composite stone driveway then through the portico entrance.
On entering the wide hallway with feature recess shelves the quality of this home is evident. Opening to the right is the home theatre room with eye catching blue LED lighting set in a coffered ceiling.
The open plan living area includes, family dining area with sliding doors which open onto the outside alfresco entertaining area.
Ultra-modern kitchen with Corinthian stone bench tops, large walk in pantry, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard space, caf bench and central island work top.
The north facing lounge room has high raked ceiling with large windows to let light in all year round.
The roomy master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe plus a stylish ensuite with large shower space and quality fittings
For the younger members of the family there is a separate games or activity room, which leads to the other three bedrooms and bathroom.
There is an external entrance to the Alfresco entertaining area from this wing. With the sliding doors opening from the dining area, entertaining takes on a new dimension of space and relaxation.
The children can play safely in the fenced playground area, or on the fully reticulated lawn; Dad has his special space in the large powered shed, with room to store the big toys.
- Land Size Approx. - 763 m2
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Arthur Johnston Snowball
- 256 York St
Albany WA 6330
- E: email@example.com
- P: (08) 9841 1777
- F: (08) 9842 5818