Unit 2/102 Hardie Road, Spencer Park WA 6330
GREAT LOCATION WITH VIEWS Unit - Property ID: 800644
* Well designed and carefully constructed home
* Great views out to Middleton Beach and the hillside from 2nd storey
* Spacious bedrooms and king size Master Suite, all with robes
* Great kitchen with modern appliances
* 2 x covered outdoor entertaining areas
* Ample storage throughout, big linen and store rooms
* Garaging for 2 x vehicles and garden shed at the rear
* Walking distance to schools, hospital, shops and short drive to Albany CBD
This home was designed and constructed in 2000 by one of Albany's most respected builders. The property provides peace and quiet as it is tuck away behind another home and the views from the living areas and 2nd storey will satisfy the most discerning buyers.
Enter the front door into the foyer and there is handy storage for coats and shoes as you then turn left into the spacious sitting room with large windows that provide a light and airy atmosphere.
The kitchen provides generous amounts of benchtop and storage whilst being compact enough to allow for a spacious meals area. There are large windows from the meals and kitchen and there is easy access to the enclosed outdoor entertaining area. The downstairs living areas provide a lovely ambiance for entertaining or simply enjoy the peace and quiet.
There are 2 generous sized bedrooms downstairs and a king size master suite upstairs. The upstairs bedroom also enjoys a handy timber balcony with views to the hillside and beaches.
If you are looking for an easy care property with great views and in a handy central location, don't miss out on viewing this home. The property will appeal to a wide range of buyers so will not last long.
For more information this property, please contact Brendon Nowotny on 0432 998 035.
- Land Size Approx. - 479 m2