13 Little Heart Place, Mckail WA 6330
CONTEMPORARY AWARD WINNING FEATURE PACKED FAMILY HOME House - Property ID: 795298
If you are looking for a home that ticks all your must have features, such as;
* Newly built
* Winner of the 2014 Master Builders Award
* Contemporary design for family living,
* Passive solar for energy saving; 6.5 star energy rating,
* Quiet cul de sac location
* Space separation for children and adults,
* Ultra-modern kitchen,
* Plus theatre room with LED lighting,
* Plus games/activity room
* Alfresco entertaining area with timber lined raked ceiling and timber decking.
* Large powered shed with extra height
* Side access to back yard offering extra parking or boat storage plus children's fenced playground
* 12m x 8m powered shed
Priced from $499,000; 13 Little Heart Place will win your heart.
A true attention-getter, impeccable in every detail and oozing sophistication and style, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom plus theatre room residence built in 2014 will please buyers who demand the finer things in life.
WHY YOU SHOUD BUY ME:
-LARGE main bedroom positioned at the front of the home offers walk-in robe, well sized ensuite.
-Additional 3 SPACIOUS bedrooms with built-in robes and 2nd bathroom located in separate wing with games room area.
-The entry offers wide hallway with glass double doors that open to the family living area.
-Separate formal lounge/theatre room located from the hallway with feature blue LED lighting in coffered ceiling.
- Heart of the home incorporates the kitchen/family/meals area. Sliding back the doors adds a dimension of FLEXIBILITY to the open plan allowing the room to expand with your needs, seamlessly connecting with your outdoor entertaining.
-The lounge area has a high raked ceiling with north facing windows providing light all year.
-The dining area skylight has electric blinds for added comfort in controlling warmth in winter.
-Our gourmet kitchen is designed around performance, convenience and looks meaning you'll never miss a beat no matter how big or small the occasion. Fitted with a full range of stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas hotplate/oven, dishwasher, generous Corinthian stone bench tops, central work top, double sinks, caf bar, quality cabinets with an abundance of storage and walk-in pantry.
--Outdoor entertaining is a breeze with the well-proportioned alfresco area with timber flooring, timber lined ceilings and range hood over the BBQ.
- The lawned back yard has side gated access, is fully reticulated and has a separate fenced area suitable for a children's playground or for pets.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE: Laundry with ample storage, double remote garage with feature glassed panel lift door direct internal access to the hallway. The home is 6.5 star rated for energy efficiency. The large back yard has a 6x6m powered shed with extra height.
- Land Size Approx. - 763 m2