119 South Coast Highway, Lockyer WA 6330
FRESH AS A DAISY House - Property ID: 786769
* Convenient to schools, shops, tennis club & Albany CBD
* Revamped 3x1 home with enclosed front porch
* Two front entry areas & separate lounge & kitchen/meals
* Well-presented wet areas, bedrooms, & linen storage
* Rear ramp & entry, & new flooring, wiring & colour schemes
* R/c air-con, fans & solar hot water system
* D/b drive-thru carport with storeroom
* Rear access 865sqm lot with two sheds
If you have been renting as a single, couple or young family & desperately want your own home, but can't afford a brand new 4x2 with all the bells & whistles, there are plenty of other more affordable ways to get into the property market.
Imagine no more paying out rent money you will never see again and having to face constant rent inspections.
This centrally located property near schools, shops and Albany's CBD, offers a realistic start for first time buyers.
The comfortable 3x1 home stands on a 865sqm rear access block with double drive-through carport, storeroom and two sheds. There is plenty of space for kids, pets and a workshop or home extensions.
The home has been rewired and features new floor coverings, colour schemes, ceiling fans, r/c air-conditioning, solar hot water eating and more.
It has appealing character from the enclosed front porch to the separate rear country kitchen/meals area.
Stepping up from the entry foyer off the porch is a second entrance, offering space for a computer work station or similar. This flows to a separate lounge with double glass sliding doors, or passage to the kitchen offering excellent storage, main bedroom with built-in robes, one family bedroom, updated bathroom and linen storage.
The rear of the home beyond the kitchen reveals the spacious laundry, toilet, third bedroom, rear enclosed entry and convenient ramp access.
- Land Size Approx. - 865 m2