Lot 166 Lowanna Drive, Marbelup WA 6330
Freedom and Fresh Air Live It, Breathe It, Love It' Land - Property ID: 777884
• All lots are a minimum of 1ha (Approx 2.47 acres)
• Scheme water, power, telephone and sealed roads
• Generous boundary fencing & bitumen cross over package included
• North Facing lots zoned Rural Residential
• Located just minutes from Albany CBD
The lush, undulating landscape sets the inspiring scene for this rural estate situated just 12 minutes from Albany's CBD and only 30 minutes from beautiful Denmark.
Anyone after a country lifestyle, but still keen to be within easy reach of all a regional coastal city has to offer will see the value and appeal of this quality estate.
Lowanna Country Estate features scheme water, power, telephone and sealed roads. Generous boundary fencing & bitumen cross over package included with every block purchase.
Don't miss this exclusive opportunity to be the proud owner of one or more of these limited numbers of new lots.
By keeping you in The Loop, we hope to better inform, educate and inspire regarding all things Real Estate. We are passionate about Albany property and look forward to helping you achieve your property aspirations. To book your exclusive consultation with Chelsea McIntyre or Kelly Pearce please email email@example.com or give us a call on 0418 958 681 or 0400 865 773
- Land Size Approx. - 1 hectares
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Arthur Johnston Snowball
- 256 York St
Albany WA 6330
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: (08) 9841 1777
- F: (08) 9842 5818