26 Grandis Way, Yakamia WA 6330
CALLING ALL PROPERTY INVESTORS House - Property ID: 777671
* Great size block of 714sqm with rear vehicle access.
* Rent return appraised at more than $400 per week.
* 2006 built family size 4 bedroom home.
* North facing, living areas and alfresco.
* Neutral decore to kitchen and wet areas.
* Great quiet location, just minutes from Albany CBD.
* Located amongst quality homes.
Now is the time! Take advantage of this opportunity to secure a family size home with amazing potential at a very affordable price.
Located on a handy 714sqm of land, this 2006 built brick and tile home is situated amongst some lovely homes in one of Albany's most sought after new home estates.
From the front of the home you can see a secure, lock up garage and paved pathway to the front door. Inside, the home is well designed with 2 separate living areas and a kitchen and meals area that flow out onto a north facing alfresco area at the rear of the property.
The right hand side of the home is the bedroom wing with the master suite located neatly at the rear of the home, perfect for those looking for peace and quiet. The master suite has direct access to the alfresco and is complete with good size ensuite and walk in robe.
There is rear vehicle access available down the left hand side of the home and there is room for a shed on the property if desired.
This property is available for vacant possession at settlement or would be easily leased, providing the owner with more than $400 per week in rent return.
This property will not last long. Contact Brendon Nowotny for an inspection today on 0432 998 035
- Land Size Approx. - 714 m2